Monday, July 7, 2008

Tonkichi @ Suntec

Bf went for a pretty major wisdom tooth operation just the day before, and he met me up for dinner after work. and guess what...he decided to dine at Tonkichi. i was horrified! but thanks to his superman dentist (which incidentally costs a BOMB), he was almost recovered though he still chews slowly and tactfully.

the mortar and pestle for pounding sesame that comes with every order of tonkichi original.

one of the restaurants that serve my fave houji-cha ( roasted green tea)

my tonkatsu :) think it's with curry....

my bf's tonkatsu....with refillable rice and salad

first time we ordered a dessert at tonkichi...my bf was in a dessert mood and the waitress is happy to promote this coffee jelly, which my bf absolutely loved it to bits ( and i just sat there watching him eat....cos i'm no fan of coffee).

forgot to review the tonkatsu here....it's one of the most decent i've ever had! juicy and tender for the meats and the portions are good!

Rating: ddd

No comments: